King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

disneyland

DISNEYLAND
So today we went and got our passes to disneyland. It was great the girls loved toon town and I loved that once I got sick of the crowd we went home and didn't feel like we wasted any money or anything. I am truly going to love this.

So the girls had so much fun and I'm sorry to say but mickey and minnie sorry that the girls took so much attention away from you. Everyone loves the girls it must have something to do with how dang cute they are of something like that.






Anyway Adam and I are on our way to Ca Adventure will Aunt Char watches the girls we are excitied we have never been before.



2 comments:

jillian said...

Im still cracking up at the outfits.

Mindi said...

Your girls are adorable! I hear a little rumor that you are moving to Sacramento!?! Any thruth to that? Just curious.