King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A List

So You would think after having the girls I'd have everything you need for a baby and I do for a GIRL but not a BOY. You cant let him wear girly bibs, and I wont let him sleep in a girly bed so I started making a list of things we will need.
- Sheets both crib and craddle
- A caddle We barrowed for the girls since they werent in there very long but now I want one.
- Bibs
-pacies
-blankets
-craddle bumper
- and some fun things that they have come out with since like a tv monitor love this idea with the girls I would check on them all the time.
I guess it really isnt that much but when I started thinking about it it seemed like more.
One thing I have done is make him a bumper for his crib and it is super cute.

I am working on his blanket for the crib but it got put on the back burner since I needed to make 2 other quits and The girls Halloween costumes, But I will be back on it soon.

1 comment:

Luke and Tiff said...

less than 100 days now--that is exciting! If his quilt is like the one you made for Kade it's bound to be cute!