King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The things we do and Fairytale Park

So these are older pictures but they still do it and the pictures are cute. The girls love to play with Ryder the way that I do I will find them coping me all the time.
Kaia

Sharlee


Ryder has found his toungh he sticks it out and has started this week blowing rasberries. He is also sitting up pretty good on his own.

Oh last week we went to Fairytale Park. The girls love playing the it's really fun. It was a little busy this time but still fun all the same.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Such cute kiddos! I can't believe how big they are! That park looks like a lot of fun...even for your little guy.

Katie Jackman said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was great. I'm glad I could help out with the girls. They were easy breezy.