King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Fun

First we went and cut down our own tree then we brought it home and decorated it After the kids did theres I went back and raised everything above Ryders reach so the bottem has nothing on it.

My parents woke up to a ton of snow on monday and we had and inch so we loaded up and went and had a fun time in the snow at my parents

Ryder actually liked slieding as did the girls. I cant remember why he started crying.


Char and her friends loaded he truck with snow and brought it to our house so on tuesday we could have a snow day for school Isn't Char great!

3 comments:

Ligia said...

so cute. Love the snow family. :)

jillian said...

so nice of char! i want some snow in my yard too!

Steelefamily said...

It looks like so much fun. 3 kids is so much. The pics are so cute.