King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

You did WHAT?

So 2 weeks ago on Friday I was in my room packing for LA when the girls came in and said they had something in there ear as the stuck there finger in it. I thought they were being silly so I sort looked and rubbed there ear and said go play. The Said
"NO! There is something in my ear!"
"What's in your ear?"
"A nut."
"A nut?"
"Yeah"
"Where did you get a nut from?"
"From the popcorn."
"What!"
And with further inspection sure enough they both had a popcorn kernalstuck in there ear. So I loaded everyone up and off to urgent care we went. When I told them at urgent care that both of them had it stuck in there ear they said "Both of them." Yeap both of them.

Here they are waiting to see how they would get the kernal out.



They had to spray it with a soapy water and the suck it out. Crazy but hopefully they wont do that again!

2 comments:

Luke and Tiff said...

What an eerie story. . .ha ha. Luke says you could have just put their head in the microwave and the kernel would have just popped out :)

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Oh goodness! My brother put rice in his ear..dry rice. This was in Kindergarten they were using it to weigh things and at the dinner table he kept shaking his head and my mom couln't believe it. They did good he freaked. Oh the wonders of kids and their curiousities