King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Morning and Day


Ready to open santas gift

And it is...




I made this cape its batman on the other side

I made these rappunzzel dresses for them

All smiles
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpas and Luke and Tiff joined us

Love this it a book that my mom recorded her voice to tell them the story They love it

Around and Around the go


Sharlee on here new Toy and in here new clothes

And Kaia Too these were really a BIG HIT even with the adults

After that is was time for some Dinner and it was yummy
After all that we went to Sarahs and saw all of Adams Family and opened gifts from Grandma and Papa


We had a great and wonderful Christmas Hope you did to

1 comment:

shenna said...

love the superhero cape - did you use a pattern? I'd be a superhero if I made one for my grandsons!