King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ryders First Hair cut

The before (this hair was just getting out of control. I do it in the morning and it would look good until he started playing and touching it but soon it would look like this)




Here is our handsome man

Funny side note: Char asked me if I wanted to keep some of his hair. I said not really since I don't see myself scrap booking anytime soon doing the blog is about as good as I get. But later that night after I was home I started thinking maybe I should have kept some. That same night my mom was thinking the same thing. She was going to look in the trash and see if she could fine it but Char had cut the girls and my moms hair the same day and all the hair was in Kara's Bathroom trash together. But crazy thing in the middle of the night mom was in her bathroom (Not were we cut the hair) and there on the floor was one of Ryder's little curls on the floor How it got there I don't know but thank you for tender mercies.

No comments: