King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The first week

All of the kids LOVE Hunter and always want to hold him they are great helper!


We had a lot of family in town for the weekend. Grandma Sherry and Papa and Aunty Sarah came to see Hunter and us and also Uncle Luke, Aunt Tiffy and Kade And Cache. How I didnt get a cousion picture I dont know I guess next month.

Already for a fun 4th of July at Grandma and Grandpas house


Our family of 6

Grandma and Kara picked this outfit out for him.


annual corn husking contest!


There was so much fun Ryder wore down

Ryder loves to dress up like daddy


Tuesday he had his newborn check up and this chunk weighs 8lbs 10 oz already. I love my sweet baby

1 comment:

Luke and Tiff said...

Happy 4th and what a great family of 6! we do need a cousins picture in August :)