King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ryders 3 year old pictures

Ryder is all about Fire fighters so he will be having a fire fighter party. So we were lucky to be able to meet Adam at the station and take some ALOT of pictures. These are the best and NO I cant get ride of any of them!
There was a pile of leaves at the station Ryder thought they were great well actually he thought the whole this was great.

We even got to take pictures on the old fire truck
He was so happy he was dancing

Pouting or praying you decide

After a hard day at work
Daddy I want to be just LIKE YOU

Watch out fire we are going to get you

All business


Love it
LOVE LOVE LOVE this one



Ready to go
I said Ryder look at me and he said no I can see myself. So cute and then if you look at his fingers you can see that he is using his middle finger to point which is cute because My Grandpa is missing his pointer finger and points like that and the kids have started to do the same thing. I think it is cute


He crossed his feet all on his own




All in a hard days work! I love you my Ryder Man you are the GREATEST Chief! And you melt my heart everyday!

1 comment:

Eric and Heather said...

I love these pictures. Your family is so cute.