King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Friday, May 18, 2012

ryder man





There are so many things I love about this boy. Lately his new thing to say is .... If you tell him he's cute he says "I'm not cute I'm smart! Girls are cute boys are smart!" I love the way he says "sure will" its really cute. He has so much energy and loves to tell me that he is a big boy and Hunter is a baby. But even he sometimes runs down on energy and has to recharge.

He LOVES bugs so letting lady bugs go in Grandmas yard was great

  
He is actually smiling but his cheeks are pushed down from the googles

He loves cameras right know he did this picture himself
This was a good day that I really enjoyed with him. On a walk he found a house with a bunch of "wishes" and thought it was great


For a special treat we got a shake and he thought it was wonderful.
I love you Ryder man you always make me smile
 Ryders best friend is Issac and he loves when they get to play together. This was when it started to get warm and we went to there house to play in the wading pool.

No comments: