King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 13-20 Spring Break

Tummy Time

We enjoyed sleeping in and staying in our jammies









The kids were so excited to go to Chuck-e-cheese. It was all they could talk about. Hunter and Ryder kept asking when we were going. They were not disappointed they all had a great time





 Look at Archers new trick. I love my happy boy and the total excitement I feel when I see him smile. Everything else in the world freezes so I can enjoys this pure joy



 Fun making birds nest treats

 I guess I should have been in these pictures because it was I who helped rangle this turkey to Dad so he could get it. It was funny when Dad went out to his car to get his bow and arrows. He was trying to be sneaky and get them when he set off the car alarm and had to go all the way upstairs to get the key to turn it off. But surprisingly there ended up being 3 turkeys still on the lawn. He took his spot and I went across the street to get the turkey in the right spot. It took 5-10 mins of me getting closer and backing up and running to cut it off and push it back where it should go but in the end we got him.

Sleeping like babies.

No comments: