King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hunter

This little boy cracks me up all the time. Hes current phases are 
"Did you miss me?" This is asked to Adam when he comes home from work. Me after a run to the store, or the kids when they get in the car after school.
He says "Aw Coconuts!" If something happens wrong
and he continues to say he did everything last week. "I went to bed last week" "I went to the bathroom last week"

 Here he found a rolly pully before we went on a bike ride so he took it with him. He LOVES bugs right now

 He brought me these sandals that are to small but he didn't believe me so instead of arguing I put them on to show him but he thought the fit perfect and didn't want to take them off

 He takes his shirt off all the time to be like Ryder (his best friend these days) And he eats smores the best way possible the messy way.


No comments: