King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Beauty Tips

Beauty Tips from the models themselves!

For that baby soft skin make sure to drink plenty of water. And remember a little lip gloss will go a long way.


So anyways. This week has been great. It is hotter then hot this week. The girls love it because it means no more socks! And i love there cute little summer outfits they look like babies when they wear them not the bigger girls that they are trying to be. Plus when the sun starts to set the weather is perfect for a walk we have been on one ever day this week.


Ok for anyone that wears contacts or glasses you will know what I mean. I went and got new contacts today and I feel like I can see forever. It's great!


Adam has been studing like crazy. It's very hard at times this is only week 2 of 16 but I keep saying we can do it. He is amazing so it's more like I'm saying I can do it because he can do anything.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lip gloss huh?! Way to go ladies, you're learning young! And hang in there...i'm sure you and Adam will both do just fine. You're supermom, I don't expect any less :)

Katie Jackman said...

Hang in there. If anyone can handle it you can. I don't know about you, but with this weather, I'm ready to plan a day at the beach.