King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Big Girls

Big Girls Sharlee climbs over everything. We put you barakades to block them from getting into things she shouldn't and she just climbs right over them. The other night she climbed over and went under the table. She was so cute playing peek-a-boo. It was funny!





Kaia wont eat her food unless she can feed herself. I tried for weeks to feed her and she would fight me everytime. So last night I gave up and let her hold the spoon after I put it in her mouth full of food. And truth be told she was less messy then when Adam or I feed her. Maybe it's just me but I thought 9 months was still a baby not a toddler. What happen to my little babies that cuddled up in my arms and slept all day? But I do love this stage too. I wish I could rewind and fast forward there lifes whenever I want to.


1 comment:

Katie Jackman said...

So cute. I feel the same way about Madelyn. looking at her baby pictures makes my heart ache.