King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

baby baby who has the baby

Baby Baby Who has the Baby!
these last two weeks we have gotten a lot of great news. First Sarah (adams Sister) called and told us that her and her husband (adam not my adam her adam) are Pregant! And let me tell you we were so excited they are due may 15th.
Then a few days later Simon Calls and tell us that him and Anne are expecting! This is great! They are due on may 2nd.
Then last Sunday Luke calles and tells us well Tiff told us that they are having a baby! Woohoo!
And big suprise they are due on April 21st. I can't believe they kept it a secret so long.
So let me tell you I'm so excitied to be an Aunt and Adam an Uncle. This is going to be great and next month we get to start finding out what there all having. What a great Spring it is going to be. So CONGRATS to all three of you we love you much!

2 comments:

courtney said...

holy cow!! somethings in the water did you drink any of it? ha ha ha..
that is so exciting I think luke will be a great dad!!

Sarah said...

Wow! Baby fever! Who's next? 1,2,3, Not it!