King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Begining!

The Begining!
So all of my family is gone on vactions and work trip besides Kara who has to stay home and go to school. So me and Adam and the girls are staying with her so she doesn't have to be by herself. I wouldn't want to be by myself eather I hate it. It seems when Adams at work late at night and I can hear every creek and I wonder what the heck made that noise. So anyways. Adam finished the Hospital part of school and doesn't start with the fire dept until the 10th so we are having a So Cal Vacation. Today it started.

We went to Disneyland (I know we go there alot) Today we waited in the line to get pictures with some of the princesses.

Then we went on a few rides and headed home.

The only bad thing about being at home is that you still are in the area and have to be reasponsable. Like to night I have to go to a yw meeting the to yw and then I have a photo apointment. But stay toned for another day of fun tomorrow



No comments: