King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Love it

Well my Brother got me into checking Craigslist everyday. He says he checks it all the time expecaply the free stuff. So I started to. And I've been looking for a short boy dresser for the girls for the last 3 weeks and finally I found one for $50 so I called the guy and he had all ready sold it I was so bummed. So I looked in the inland area search and low and behold I found almost the same dresser.


And this one was only $10 what a steal. I'm going to sand it and paint is and maybe replace the handles but it is so perfect and I'm so excitied about it. In a few months all post the finished thing in not going to paint it until me move probablly there are to many other things to do.

1 comment:

Katz said...

YAY! I love Craigslist!