King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

run down

3/7/08 Kaia and I had our first conversation she saw me get cheese out of the fridge and said Yummy! I asked "Do you want some" response "Cheese Please" Me "Here you go" her "Tank You"

3/10/08 We went shopping for a gift for sarah and adam told the girls to hold hands so they did and they ran through the store doing so. To cute


3/15/08 Through a baby shower for my other sister in law Sarah and it went get. He loved the blanked I made and I must say I have the sewing bug I'm going to set mine up at home so after the girls go to sleep and Adams at work I can sew.

These are so cute dresses that Char made the girls they have red heads on them

Then went to a wedding for Cusion Sara and I shot the wedding that night we celebrated Sarah adams sisters B-day before she went back home I know crazy!the

No comments: