King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Why do I take pictures?


This is why. Our stake is doing a pictorial dicrectory this next year so we are had to take family pictures. And they give you a free 8x10. So we go in the guy trys for a little but he really wasn't anything great. And this is the resault of his lack of effort. Keep in mind the girls like most people. Needless to say this is not a good family picture and I don't think anyone should have this as there family picture.

2 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

you could do better than him,,you should have done it yourself. haha! yea the girls did not like him obviously

The Dwelley's said...

Hey it's Danielle. I don't know if you remember me. I am the Cockrell's cousin. I was on the Fisher's blog and found you. Your two girls are too cute. I just wanted to say hi. I love your blog. Chris has a blog too if you wanted to look at it.