King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally

So insurance is were it is going to be so we booked an appointment to go see the doctor. June 24th. So 2 weeks I can handle that and I'm super excitied. This pregancy is a little differnt from the girls. I crave adam food like mac and cheese with corn in it. I also have a craving at least every other day I never did with the girls. In the morning i was really tierd. Its differnt when you have to get up at 6 with to kids then being able to sleep in. But I'm getting better I take a nap with the girls almost everyday. And I LOVE sour Patch watermelon everytime i pass them in the store I have to buy a bag.

3 comments:

Luke and Tiff said...

My best friend from nursing school Kelly and I used to eat a bag of sour patch watermelons everday in our psych nursing class--so you and I will have to eat a bag together while we are down there!

Erika said...

We are just so excited for you and can't wait until the 24th!!
Do you think its a boy?

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Okay June 24th I will be checking in too see the new info on the baby. This is crazy your are early Jan. I'm in the middle and a friend of mine is late Jan. I will see if I bet you are not. Wyatt was 13 days early so we will see :) Odd how the second time is different.