King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

time flies

(more pictures to come)
24th- shot a wedding and throught a baby shower my last of the 4 for awhile.
25th- drove to San Jose to see baby Briana. (Adams sister had a baby)

26th- We were in Sac so we ran around and did fun stuff
27th- drove back to San Jose then home.
29th- went to Disneyland and saw Cinderella (Shes my Fav)

31st- We throught a Mocktail party for a batchellette party for Chars friend Danielle

3rd- Me and Adam went on a date and saw Prince Caspin and liked it
4th- Mom, Char and me and the girls went to Cal Adv and eat at Ariels Grado. And we got to have lunch with the princess. It was great!

1 comment:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

That is a busy week(s) :) I miss Dland :( Gotta get my pass renewed someday though.