King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Much

Saturday 14th- went to the park



Monday 16th- that night had the Ferkins over for dinner and FHE it was fun to see friends

Tuesday 17th- Left for LA to visit family. It was a last minute decision

Wednesday 18th- Went with Char and Mom to LA to get fabric for the girls Easter dresses. (and found something GREAT) That night went to Outback for Great Grandmas 75th B-day

Thursday 19th- THIS IS A BIG!! Ryder Rolled over from tummy to back. Why is he growing up so fast




That night went with Katie and all the kids to see Sarahs new house and then to dinner at Red Robin. It was great to see them and have girl talk and to see my girls interact so well with Katies girls.

Friday 20th- Went to Joans and found a pattern then lunch at Silver Palace MMM! I've missed my lemon chicken. Then to the park to meet Anne and Javi and Kaea and Chrissy. I miss having friends to hang out with.
Then that night we went to dinner at Marissa with Grandma Sherry. That night Uncle Josh and Aunt Lyndsay came over. The Girls love them so much.


Saturday 21st- Drove back home. Even though I miss my friends and family I love were we live and it was great to be home

Sunday 22nd- glad to be home

Monday 23rd- worked on the girls easter dresses then to dinner for FHE

Tuesday 24th- We tried a new hike and it was pretty good

1 comment:

The Bains said...

Well thanks! I love you SO MUCH too!

There is nothing to read so I thought I would tease you. Either you are overwhelmed or something went wrong with the post? I hope that you are having a good day! :) Let me know if there is anything I can help you with from this distance!