King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What hard work looks like

So we have done a lot to the house in the last few months
When we bought it

Middle Stage




Now


Love our new couches a steal after much shopping. Then the built ins are the cabnets from my parent kitchen that I painted and destressed. Now the room is finished and I can sit in there and be happy

Before



after outside

We took down the fence, palm trees and the ugly lava rock. Added new rock painted the trim and planted plants, painted the door and change knob and also the light! I think it looks great

2 comments:

Ligia said...

You've always been quite the little homemaker. I love what you've done with the place. It's very inviting.

Katie Jackman said...

The house looks great. It was so nice to see you. Sarah and I still need to plan a trip up north.