King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun weekend

Saturday the 16th was Brianas 1st b-day we went to the party and stayed the weekend and through to wed.
Birthday- I made here cake my first time useing tips and I had a blast we used heart cupcakes to make a big butterfly then had some little butterflies too
.

Eating the Cake love it Sarah never lets her use her hands so she didn't know how to eat it.

She finally got it


Here are some cute pictures of my kids and us "big kids" (me & Adam)
(Sharlee)


(Kaia)





Worn out from the day of fun in the sun.

Sunday after church we went swimming to cool down it hit the 100's

Monday we went and looked at the hoise they just bought then to the park for lunch. It was nice. We also went to the boardwalk but Sharlee got sick so we went home shortly after getting there.
Tuesday I watched Briana and so we went to the park to play. For dinner we went out to eat at a mexican restarant.
Wednesday me and Sarah and the kids hung out and then we drove home.

No comments: