King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Vaction Fun

-Monday we left to got to Utah. Kara was done with school so we went to go and get her. She made us dinner and we ate ant Luke and Tiffs house. I girls were so ecitied to be in Utah and the couldnt stop asking to see Jaycee and Dekota. I will stand to my offer to keep them for a week this summer!
-Tuesday we worked out and ran erronds.
-Wednesday we went to Salt Lake and met up with Great Grandma Audra.


Then went shopping at some of the stores we like out there. That night we went to Luke and Tiffs to celeabrate Lukes 25th birthdat and Kadens 1st Birthday. I was great food and fun. Kade is learning to walk and was doing really good at it that day.

Thursday night- We went to Llyods for a BBQ it was MMM and it was nice to see everyone.

Saturday- We left early to go to the river. We stopped in St George for some shopping and some food. We ate Mongolian BBQ and the girls used Chop stiks and did a great job.
SHARLEE

KAIA

Sunday- We went to church in Needles. And of course we had to take our costomary picture



Monday-Wednesday was full of FUN IN THE SUN
Sharlee and Kaia Skied for the first time


The Kids LOVE the Boat






Eater Egg Hunt at night With Flash Light!

KAIA

SHARLEE

I Still have it but man it sure is a lot harder Im OUT OF SHAPE or OLD

Our Easter Egg Bash. Dad won!

It was great having the WHOLE family there and to tell you the truth I was sadder leaving there then when we moved from Whittier. I will miss you river there has been so many memories there!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm pretty jealous! I just spent like 5 minutes telling Dave how your dad wouldn't give up on me until I got up and wakeboarded for a little bit. Good times!!

The Bains said...

I am so upset with myself right now! We were at the river (the first time for me since November!) at the same time as you all! We could have come up to see all of you and meet Kaden! Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh! I'm so mad at myself because one of the days at the river Tracy mentioned that he thought Genni mentioned that Char mentioned a river trip but I told him no way, they are all in Utah right now. I should have picked up the phone and done some investigating! I'm so bummed. It looks like you guys had a great time. We did too. I'm happy that you guys got some river time in. You make it sound like you aren't ever going again. Was that your last trip for some reason? Okay - don't ever go to the river again without letting us know because chances are we could be there too!

We miss you! If I ever get a road trip budget I'll be calling to see where we can throw down a bedroll up there!

Love,

Amber

Ligia said...

You seem to be having lots of fun. Your little family is beautiful. I never could ski or wakeboard or anything. You're better off than me.

Anonymous said...

I — the same opinion.

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, it seems brilliant idea to me is