King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Trip with Family

Well last Thursday we went to LA me and the kids. On the way in we stopped at my grandparents. These are the kids in My Dad chair when he was the girls age.


After we stopped by there we suprised Grandma Sherry at work and went out to lunch. That night we went to Uncle Josh and Aunt Lyndsays for dinner.

Friday we got things ready for Lyndsays baby shower. Then the kids went in the pool. They went in the pool every day we were there. Its great the kids are so close in age that they all play very well together.



Satuday was the shower and it was very nice. After it we went to the mall.
Sunday we went to church and then had a BBQ. Oh and look what Ryder has started doing. Not long and he will be crawling he almost has it.


I just like this picture

Monday I went to LA with my friend Amanda to get dresses for the girls birthday I fell in love with them the last few time I'd gone.
Tuesaday we drove home.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, this is your bad friend here. I was so busy last weekend, and then Monday & Tuesday I had to work 12 hour days. But enough excuses...i'll just say i'm sorry!!
:(

Ligia said...

Hey, there, love the photos. The last one of Ryder is my fave. Super cute face. :oP