King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Yosemite Our family vaction

We went to Yosemite on monday until thursday. It was great! We had so much fun. We went with The Correas and that made it wonderful.
The girls loved the getting dirty and playing in the tents
Kaia

Sharlee


Ryder was so good he loves watching it all.



The first day we set up camp and hung out. And of course made smores.

Tuesday we went on a hike to see the giant sequoia. They were so amazing.




We then went for a much need swim in one of the lakes.

That night we made pies over the fire and the became our new love. We experamented with new thing and even had to buy more stuff to make more the next night they were so good.


Wednesday we went in to the valley and stopped to see all the beautiful stops along the way

Bridal Veil, Half Dome, El Capatan. It was all so amazing!









Our camp site was next to a meadow so we walked to it to enjoy its beauty.


We had a great time and alot of laughs! Good food, Great views Great company and a ton of fun!

4 comments:

JT said...

so cute. Great pics

Anne said...

Mmmm, we're going camping soon...how'd you make the pies???

Luke and Tiff said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture with Ryder and the pine cone that is bigger than he is. When is the Langton and King camping trip? :)

The Bains said...

I am in blog reading heaven today since I finally got internet again. What a cool trip you took. We just got back from Zion, etc. in Utah and so hopefully a post will be coming on that soon. I'll call you. I just heard a cell phone message from you last week from several weeks ago. My phone has been going haywire for several weeks and nothing is working right on it. Sorry! I wasn't ignoring you about Sea World - I just didn't know that you had even called. Bummer too because I would have gone with you. I wanted to run my cell phone over almost every day. I should have for all of the good it did me if people couldn't get a hold of me. Later!