King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

House redos

In the last 6 months these is some of the things we have done to the house
In nov or so I made the kids a play room and decorated it movie themed I love having all the toys in one spot.



For Christmas I wanted a mantle. I designed it and Adam put it up and I love it everyday. And I loved having a place to hang stockings at christmas time

After the girls got new bunk beds for christmas we had to redo the room. And I;m very happy with it.
I made the blankets. And I painted the carrage picture on the wall

Adam put up this light and I love it. It makes the room


I painted the castle


And 2 weeks ago we did the kitchen. We still have to do the floor but this is a huge improvement and I LOVE IT. I designed it all and Adam was wonderful to make it all happen. But he did tell me no more HGTV. So I have cut back alittle.
This desirves a before

And NOW drum roll please!

Adams Choice was the sink and I like it

The backsplash I put up with my mom and I love it!

So what do you think?

3 comments:

Alex said...

Love love love it all. Especially the girls' blankets you made. Super cute. I need a house now. :o)

Alex said...

That last comment was me Ligia. Oops.

Michael & Shawna Trimmell said...

I love HGTV! I really like the backsplash! Everything looks great!