King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, April 19, 2010

what the kids are saying

Ryder is starting to really talk. He says
Oh no with great expression
Don't know with his arms in a shrug
And some other copy words after we say them
He also signs more and all done and I know these aren't words but he give great kisses And hugs he puckers for a kiss so no slobber and he pats your back when he hugs you
He is also learning the sounds of the animals

The girls can tell you the story of the gold plates that was a proud moment

Kaia said "mom we share huh?". Yes. "Good can I have some" meanin of what I was eating
Kaia one night sayin prayer I said help us to continue to have success and she repeated
"Help us to have much sex tonight" I thought adam was going to loose it he was laughing so much.

Sharlee "dad we wear panties to keep bugs off our bums" were do they get this stuff from

Sharlees pray all by herself. "Please help me to get big like mommy and marry the right guy." Really! I guess if she starts praying for it know she should get it

2 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

are you guys coming tomorrow too?!?! i would LOVE to see those BEBES

La RockShell said...

hey i was just blog walkign and i saw your post! amazing site! visit mine too <3333