King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Person of the week

Last week Jan 30- Feb 3 Kaia got to be VIP for the week at school. This is a big thing to them. She was so excited. They get to be the special helper and do fun things during the week. On Monday we brought her poster about her.

It says
I am 5 years old
My favorite color is PURPLE
My favorite animals is a ZEBRA
My favorite food is MAC & CHEESE
the top picture says This is what I look like
The next is MY FAMILY
Then DISNEYLAND is my favorite place
When I grow up I want to be A MOM
My favorite thing to do is PLAY WITH MY SISTER
If I had one wish, I would wish for A CAT
She had a great time filling the guessing jar with 31 yo yos and spending the weekend babysitting Big Blue Bear.
Kaia I love you my sweet girls and you are always Mommys VIP

No comments: