King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What a week

On Tuesday the 24th I got a really bad sore throught. I went to the doctors and they said it was viral. So I toughed it out. Well on Wednesday I couldn't get out of bed I was so sick Adam stayed home from work to take care of everything and did a great job. Well Adam looked at my throught and it had turned into strep. My throught was swollen to the point that there was only a pea size opening. We called the doctor and she called in a prescription. So 24 hour later I started feeling human again. Just in time to go to LA to see all of Adams Family. We were there Friday the 27th to Sunday the 29th
The kids had so much fun with Tori's dress up clothes good thing Ryder had his Batman jammies so he could dress up too.
All the King Cousins.

It was Great Grandpa Kings Birthday so Mark drove out to get him so we could all see him this was the first time he had seen Hunter
So cute

4 generations
Uncle Will had a remote control car and Ryder thought it was the GREATEST!

Sherry bought a bunch of sugar cookies for all the kids to decorate and they had a lot of fun doing it.




Can we say Sugar Lips

More picture with Great Grandpa King


No comments: