King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Fun Dr. Suess Day

Thursday after the girls got out of school Me Char and all the kids drove to LA for the weekend. Funny quotes. Kaia said " Excuse me I tooted, Oh I can smell my toot" then 20 mins later as we drove by the cows she said " Eww I can still smell my toot!" Yes we got a good laugh out of that.

 Friday March 2nd was Dr. Suess birthday so we celebrated.We read Green Eggs and Ham so for breakfast we ate just that.



Even Hunter ate some

Then we read The Cat in the Hat
We made pictures of thing 1 and 2 with our hands
And played balancing games like the Cat in the Hat




And we did matching games
And Kaea made these yummy and cute treats

Then we read one fish two fish and did a coloring patter page of fish and had this yummy snack
We even ended the night with a hat of the cat in the hat pizza. It was GREAT FUN!

No comments: