King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Saturday March 3

Saturday was Olies 2nd birthday and it was at the park. The kids had fun on the playground

Sharlee and Ryder loved this seat you sit in it and it spins and spins. Well Kaia got in it and I spun her a little and she said
"Mom stop. I want to stop spinning"
So I stopped her and as her head is still spinnig and her eyes are closed she said
"Mom! I said stop"
I looked at her and said "Sweetie, you are stopped" Then I laughed  a good long time as I realized what had happen.


Hunter had some fun times with Grandpa and the ball




Sunday was the blessing of Eden Guzman and it was nice to be there for that after the blessing we went back to the Guzmans for lunch and then we said our good byes and headed back home. It really was a nice weekend

No comments: