King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Archer Arnold King

It was hard being told that there was no room at the hospital on Monday 3/3/14. I have to admit I was a little grumpy that day. But on Wednesday morning at 5:30 am I was bummed yet again to find out that there was no room again. They had said that they were going to get me in today but when it was 3:30 pm i was sure there was no way they were going to get me in. I was suprised at 5 when they called and told us to come in. We headed over asap. After being on pitosan for 20 mins my water broke so they turned it off. We spent the night there and in the moring they started the pitoson again and a few hours later at 10:30 am Adam delivered  (with the help of the doctor) our perfect healthy little brown hairs boy. 8.8 lbs 21 inches long. We were also lucky to has Kris as our nurse.
Only seconds old


 The kids were so excited to hold him



 This is how Hunter plays with him

A sweet as can be Hunter sang I Am Child of God to Baby Archer








 We were only in the hospital for 24 hrs. Here he is already to go home

No comments: