King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Kid Talk

This week has brought conversations about nursing.
First Hunter told me he had food for Archer one morning that he was shirtless and he pointed to his nipples. I explained that only mommys have food for babies.
Second the girls asked me how i got milk. And after explaining that the food I eat makes milk for Archer to drink Kaia asked if only the dairies that I eat and drink make milk.
Third at the dinner table Hunter was telling everyone that he had food for Archer. Sharlee told him not he needed boobies then Kaia said that he only had pimples like daddy. It was a good laugh.


FHE this week.
During the opening song the kids didnt just sing this time. Hunter sang while he was spinning in circles. Ryder surprisingly was sitting still and singing. Kaia was singing as she did an interpretive dance and Sharlee was singing with an Oprah type gusto.

Hunters two new things are to say last week. (meaning I did it already or I've done it before.) Like the other night I told him it was bed time and he told me he had bed time last week. Or I asked him if he brushed his teeth and he said I brushed them last week.
His second thing is to say not again. On night Hunter and Ryder bonked heads and Hunter ended up with a black eye. An hour later he was on my bed when he fell of and on the was down he said not again. It was pretty cute.

No comments: