King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!




Ok so I'm a little early on this I know your birthday is the 8th, but who knows if I'll get the chance to do this later. I want to wish a great friend a happy birthday. It has truly been wonderful to have you as a friend. All of the fun memories


Of Girls camp were all the silliness came out. That was when we learned the "sherry secret"

Youth Conference was always the best. Partly because of the GUYS I wont lie (Funny how we both married in our ward)


At church dances you know we were always the cutest girls there. (This was a dress up one by the way we didn't dress like this always for anyone else reading this)

Sleepovers where always fun and full of non-stop laughs (do you remember this night? We laughed so hard)



Church actives of course they were always great. Learning ways to do new hair style (thought we wouldn't have done any of them) New Beginnings and I will never forget dressing up in wedding dresses for the RS fashion show. We made sure you walked down with Randy.

Going to prom

And who can forget the trips to the river and the beach.

You have been a great friend and you are now a great mom to two beautiful daughters. Thanks for being a great role model and for always being there. I love ya! And hope you have a great Birthday! P.S. We are half a century old how weird is that?



4 comments:

Katie Jackman said...

Oh my gosh. I'm actually crying. I miss those days so much. Thank you. I feel so blessed to have kept you for a friend for so long. You can't move away. Thank you for making this birthday special. Love Ya!!!!!!!

Katie Jackman said...

P.s. I totally remember the night with the big exercise ball. I almost broke my neck. Ok, our girls have to be friends and make those same memories.

jillian said...

oh my GOSH!!! Those pictures are hilarious! SO many fun memories! Brings back good times in good ol Colima Ward!

Sarah said...

Oh no you didn't!! Half of these should never be seen. But they do bring back some amazing memories. Colors of the wind...(at Camp, does anyone else remember that?) Skinny dipping in Shawnelle's pool, and that excercise ball was hilarious. I have a great picture of it, i'll find it. Anywho...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!