King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Ups and Downs

The Ups and Downs
On Saturday night Kaia woke up with a fever (normal for her when she is getting a tooth) So we drugged her up and all was well. We made Adam Breackfast (french toast and eggs) and gave him his gift(the book Love You More SO CUTE) he read it to the girl. Then we got ready for church and off we went.At Church I started feeling real achy and sore. And the girls were ancy so we went in the foea (we do that a lot now with them) Well I didn't feel any better so Me and the girls went home with my family (adam had to teach) I realized my breast was hurting and I had a fever. So low and behold I had a breast infection. So we called to doctor and he sent a percription to the pharmacy. I caught it early so that made it better it hasn't got that bad just a little sore and a fever now and then. Kaia's fever stayed so she ran around topless all fathers day.

Aunt Sarah came to vistit for Fathers Day so it was nice to see her when we went over to the Kings for Dinner.
Adam had to work a lot more then I wanted him to since I had NO energy But he was great he said everyday is Father Day for him. Isn't he great!

Monday was my Birthday. Kaias fever never went down actually it got worse so I took her to the doctors She said its a sore throat that is going around in babies and there is no meds so just keep giving tylonal. I went to my moms after and they watched the girls while I took a bath. LOVE IT! Then my mom gave me my gift. it's a way cute green and white poka dot make up case and in it was a coupon for a facial by Char which we did first. and it was GREAT. Then we went and got my car washed.(While i was cleaning out my car a stubbed my toe so bab. It is nasty) I love a clean car. The next coupon was to go SHOPPING! I got so cute shirts, a pair of capris, pj's and sunglasses. And I still have money left to spend on Sat when my and char go to a make up show which is her gift to me plus so make up.


That night we went to dinner at Mimi's it was great and there I got a Book From Luke and Tiff. A necklece with a crown on it from kara and the dvd sarina from adam (i Love this movie I wore out my VHS) and my parents got my a hansens classics statue that has a mom and dad and two babies it called twice blessed. I is all so great.
We fallowed it up with a yummy ice cream sundae with everything on it MMM! It was a great birthday I couldn't ask for more. Then last night Sharlee woke up with a fever. At least I know what it is,

2 comments:

Katie Jackman said...

Happy Happy Happy birthday!! Again. I know i left you a message and a text message! I'm sorry the girls are sick. Especially on your birthday! It sounds like you had fun anyway!! Can you believe we are 25 years old and parents. Growing up I thought this day would never come. Thanks for being such a great friend all these years.

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! Facials, car washes, shopping...cool deal! Happy Birthday again!!