King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Utah Trip

Utah Trip

So on Monday we left nice and early in the morning to go to ut. We stopped in st george to shop the outlets and let the girls out. They did so good on the ride there. That night we had a family BBQ for memorial day.






We spent some time shopping. Big Suprise! One day we went to BYU to look at and art show they had up after that we played on the grass and rock that were outside the building. Then we went and got some ice cream. The girls had rasberry forzen yogert. And they loved it. I've created monsters they love ice cream like me.










We went on a walk everyday and the girls loved it. So did me second cusions Jaycee and Dakota. Everytime we got the strollers out they would jump up and down and ask to push them I loved it since I brought cheap strollers because they take up less room then my duo glade and I don't like pushing the umbrella strollers as well. Jaycee and Dakota Were so good to the girls they always wanted to play with them and help out. It was nice.



The girls learned how to walk more and more. They can walk acrossed the room now. And they climb over and on everything. There little mt climbers.

On Friday we had a BBQ again. It was fun good food and smores. The girls had fun walking from person to person. Don't they look cute. Oh yeah Sharlee got her 3rd tooth finally. Theyboth had snotty noses and little cold on the way home so we druged them up and they slept the whole way home. And so did I (I wasn't Driving) It was nice since they didn't sleep well the whole time we were there at night so I was in deperate need of some catching up. It was a great trip all and all and we look forward to the end of the month when we get to go again and this time Luke and Tiff will be there. Yeah we missed them.


2 comments:

Katie Jackman said...

sounds like a fun trip. I didn't even know you went out of town. I'm glad to have you blogging again. Hope the girls feel better.

jillian said...

I cant beleive they are already walking! Thats so funny she is barely getting her third tooth. Berkeley has 5 right now and 2 coming in. Her teeth are a freak of nature!!!!