King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving is a 3 day prosess. So on Tuesday I tried my hard at making pies. See Tiffany (lukes wife) is amazing at making pies and last year she dazzled at it. So I tried out her recipes. And they turned out pretty good considering it was my first time. Thank you Tiff! So 3 pies later (pumpkin, pecan and lemon marane or however you spell that) We Were on to Wednesday. I made a Layered Jello my fav that my Grandma Burch used to make. And I helped my mom with some of here dishes.

Finally Thursday! We went to Adams parents at 2 and had "lunch" It was yummy! This is the girls eating there note there names on there bums (Thank You Aunt Cheryl she made these outfits for the b-day gift and they are so cute!)

3 of the things that I am thankful for.
"Dinner" at my parents. The girls are good thanksgiving eaters. (which is good since we will be eating left overs for umm... a week)


And what I Thanksgiving without PIE! The Girls loved it! (Sharlee)
(Kaia)

I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving like us.

4 comments:

Katz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katz said...

the girls are SO big! they're beautiful!

Sarah said...

Your pies look good! I'm impressed!!

Luke and Tiff said...

Thanks for the compliment Shawnie, but really I only make pies with my Mom so great job on your own!