King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yaba Daba Doo!
So for Halloween we went trunck or treating at the stake Center it was great.
We went as the Flintstones and I must say we were the cutest if I do say so myself.
We had a great time

And the girls liked giving the candy out more then getting it. It was so cute they would grap a handful of like ten pieces and then put it in the kids bags they would get at least one in the bag.

Here are there "14 month" Halloween pictures that we took that morning


3 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

You guys look sooo cute! What a great idea....I totally miss trunk or treating...so many fun memories in the Whittier Stake!

Amanda said...

Your family is so adorable, especially with your cute Halloween costumes...very inventive. I moved out to Florida for a change I guess. My brother is out here and I also prayed about it, but so far it has been a wonderful experience. Hope all is well with the King Klan.

Steelefamily said...

Cute! Tell me when you go to the park again.