King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The things I love about you...
-The way you copy everything I do...


Like when I work out you grab a weight curl it and huff and puff as you do it.

-You put on anyones shoes and walk around in them
-When I wipe up a spill you have to wipe it up too
-How you grab the chapstick and put it on
-You walk around the house talking on the phone


-How you started saying MOMMY instead of mama (Heart melter) -How you dance everytime you hear music (and you can groove)
-How every word you say sounds so cute
-How you come up to me and give me kisses
-How you have such a mind of your own
-How you will put on my sunglasses and grab the keys and say "Bye"
-How you walk into my room in the morning, climb on my bed and get my glasses and give them to me (This is Sharlee)

-How you've started folding your arms at prayer time (Kaia)

-How you both have started doing head shoulders knees and toesThe list just goes on and on

3 comments:

Andrea said...

The girls are so cute!
I didn't know the best way to contact you but I thought you would get the message here. We are having a cookie decorating party on Friday the 7th 11:00. I'll see you at the park and give you more info or get your email.
-Andrea

Katz said...

totally cute!

Luke and Tiff said...

Cute little copy cats! Luke loved the pictures of the girls with the weights and we are excited to see y'all soon.