King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Good Times

So Thursday night we went to Disneyland and watched the Christmas parade. and it was get the girls looked watching all the dancers then we got to go on some rides it was great to be all together. even if it was super cold.
Friday night we had our ward Christmas party which was nice Grandma Sherry waited in line so the girls could see santa and as you can see they werent having it.



Saturday I had two sittings that went well and I finished up our christmas news letter I will be sending them out today.
Sunday we went to my parents ward because Kara and my Dad spoke and they did great.

On the list today is wrap gifts!

1 comment:

Katz said...

bronson wanted nothing to do with santa either. he stopped about 2 feet away from him and just stared him down.