King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Weekend

So Saturday was the funeral for Missy I spent all week working on a slideshow and Saturday morning it was perfect. I loaded to the lap top and it didnt want to work right the slides were staying up for whatever time they wanted to. I brooke down I screamed, cryed then prayed. Finally I left it up to the Lord. Nothing I was doing was working. But when we got to the church it work and it worked for the service. WOHOW and FEW! THe sevice was nice and there were a ton of people there. Sunday My Great Grandma Audra came over for dinner since she was in town from Utah for the funeral so I had to take a picture. Monday Adam had his last intern shift he is done with school YEAPY!

2 comments:

jillian said...

hey can you email me your address?? jillypilly15@hotmail.com

Luke and Tiff said...

Good work with the slide show and great job to Adam for finishing!! Probably if you stood Kaia on Sharlee's shoulders they would be as tall as Grandma Audra :)