King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, December 3, 2007

What a Weekend

So on Saturday I took pictures at a wedding so it was a full day. But all went well and I got some good shots. Then on Sunday what a roller coaster. We had a full day planned but it got fuller when we got a call from my Aunt Kathy we were at my parents and my dad got us all together and informed us my cousion Missy was killed in a fire this morning. Woh! The house she was staying a caught on fire and her and another women didn't get out. So we all got ready and went to my grandparents church and told them then we went to Aunt Kathy's to be with family. Then me and Adam left and finished our day of plans we went to go and see his grandparents with his family. Then to My Aunts (moms side) for a birthday party. Aubry turned 14!

The girls sat and watched the (my 2nd there 3rd I guess) cousions play and have fun

But then they joined on in Trent and Wyatt pulled them in the wagon

Then Trent told us they should go down the stairs like this not the feet first approch we have taught them.

So it was a day full of family who we love so much.

1 comment:

Katz said...

stephanie told me about missy. i still can't believe it. i'm glad the family was able to get together.