King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Kids say the cutest things

So anyone that has seen the girls lately knows that they are talking all the time and actually really well. So lately they have been wanting to say the prayers so we tell them what to say and sometimes they add there own things. Like my mom got strep and my dad throw his back out so they made sure we blessed them every prayer or bless Daddy at work.
Well last night Sharlee was saying the prayer at night and I said thank you for our Savior and she said "Thank you for Baby Xavier" This is our close friends Simon and Annes Baby. It was so cute. But I do think for family night tonight we will be going over the fact that Christ is our Savior. Hopefully they don't start thinking Xavier is the Savior.

2 comments:

Luke and Tiff said...

It was fun to read your ABCs. And cute about baby Xavier--they will be great big sisters to Ryder!

Anne said...

That was way funny to read when you texted me. I woke Simon up to tell him, I laughed so much. That's super cute that they kissed his picture. It will be fun when he's old enough to like them back. :) Maybe I'll take your tag on that ABC thing...I haven't done it yet.