King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sorry it took me so long Tiff

A--Attached or Single? Attached to Adam and our kids are attached to us
B--Best Friend? My mom
C-- Cake or Pie? if its choc who cares
D-- Day of Choice? Adams days off whatever they might be
E-- Essential Item? The big 3--phone, keys, wallet (Then the kids and we are out the door)
F--Favorite Color? Green
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H-- Hometown? Whittier
I-- Indulgence(s)? A Hot bubble bath and Ice Cream
J-- January or July? July Fireworks, BBQ and Family and its not cold
K-- Kids? Sharlee Hope and Kaia Noel and Ryder Burch
L-- Life is Incomplete Without? My Family
M-- Marriage Date? Aug 6th 2005
N-- Number of siblings? 1 bros and 2 sisters
O-- Oranges or Apples? Apples but sometime oranges.
P-- Phobias or fears? Seaweed I HATE it
Q-- Quotes? Its better to shot for the stars and miss then to aim for the gutter and hit it.
R-- Reason to Smile? Adam got his transfer and will be here in 2 days!
S-- Season? Summer- vactions, river, and fun
T-- Tag 5 People? Whoever might want to do this
U-- Unknown Fact? I HATE Alice in wonder land and Herbie the love bug both gave me nightmares for years so they will never be in our house and please dont show them to my kids.
V-- Very Favorite Store? Target or walmart Im there once a week
W-- Worst Habit? I'm short tempered sometimes
X-- Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound- its the best to see your little baby grow
Y-- Your Favorite Food? cheesecake, pizza and normal silver palace
Z-- Zodiac? Gemini (do you think this helped in me having twins?)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Herbie and Alice. Noted.
~Frank
Merry Christmas girls!