King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Suprise

S on fri me and the girls drove down to whittier to suprise adam for his b day. he came home to find us a sleep in his bed. He was suprised. We got up and made him breakfast burritos. MMM! On Sunday his mom had the normal family party for him and his dad. And monday and tuesdaty we just hung out as a family. Tuesday night we went to down town disney because I found the disney money he lost that he got for his bday last year and since our passes are expired we figured we would see what was down there. We got something for each of the kids. And kettle corn by the girls request. It was nice to be together as a family. We also sold the truck to Char. So now I'm driving the mazda until we get a careavan. I know I'm not a van person but with Ryder on his way making it 3 carseats There is really no other choice.

No comments: