King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Fun Thanksgiving



So Saturday Luke, Tiff, Kade and Kara came in and it was great to have them all here. Tuesdauy the rest of the family came and it was great to have everyone. Thanksgiving was wonderful as always. THe food was great and Tiff made amazing Pies! MMM! Somehow during the sitting down at the table and getting up from the table I must have ate to much because I pulled my growing muscle and have been gimpping around since. But I think its getting better.
Mom got the kids these turky hats. It was pretty cute.

The girls this year are old enough to start putting the olives on there fingers. Love it! Its so cute probably because I remember doing it as a kid.

Sharlee

Kaia
It was great to have the family here and we were sad when Friday came because Luke Tiff and Kade had to go.
We (Me, Char and Kara and my Aunt) did go shopping on Friday though and we did pretty dang good.

No comments: