King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Well We Did IT

WE got a house! We closed Escrow on the 12th and we have been working on it ever since. (I know thats how it is when you own something) But anywho we painted the whole house (minus the office) because the people before had little taste. We also got rid of there not so cute tiles in the bathroom and with my Brother in laws help got the front bathroom were I want it. And our walk in closet. With everyones help the house is really starting to look great. Tomarrow we move in our stuff. Her are some pictures of the girls helping with Ryders Room before we started painting it.
(sharlee)
(kaia)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I need detailed pictures of the befores and afters while your working on it. So fun! Hopefully we'll be doing the same thing (working on a house) soon!

Erika said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product.