King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

here it is

Here are before and afters of the house. It took a lot of work and a lot of help but its home. There are more things that we will be doing over the next few months like...
KITCHEN BEFORE

AFTER

LIVING ROOM BEFORE

AFTER

built ins in the living room on eather side of the fireplace (note the cheesey table)And a mantel for the fireplace.

GIRLS ROOM BEFORE

AFTER Love that I was finally able to do what I have wanted to do for there room forever The princess room that our princessess should have. And note the dresser I redid it. It used to be blue and ugly.

MAIN BATH BEFORE


AFTER

so I painted the cabnets and my brother in law and Adam redid the wall so I could put up this mirror, the inspiration for this room. That and the towels we got for our wedding. I really like it

RYDERS ROOM BEFRORE


AFTER I love this room I cant wait until I can go through all of his clothes and things next week. There are still a few things I need to put up in here. Note the toy box that was mine and it was beat up so I painted it black and destrested it. Love it


MASTER BEDROOM Before


AFTER


MASTER BATH this room luckly didnt need much work


All in all it feels like home Im very proud because I think I did a GREAT job on a small budget. A lot of Clerance stuff, Craigs list and ALL OPHS paint, not bad. And then of course alot of work. We also just bought a washer and Dryer and I am so happy to have laundry at the house 3 yrs of lugging it to my parents has done me in.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh my gosh!!! It looks SO beautiful!!!

I'm totally calling you when we finally buy a place so you can come help me :-)